Name and contact information of the entity responsible for processing
This data privacy information applies to data processing by:
Salzuflener Str. 142
Telephone: 05733 / 88110-0
Fax: 05733 / 88110-40
1. Collecting and saving personal data, and the type and purpose of data usage
a) When you visit our website
When you access our website, the browser used on your device automatically transmits information to our website server. This information is temporarily saved in a log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part, and is saved until it is automatically deleted:
- Pseudonymised IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- Website from which the access originates (referrer URL)
- Browser used, and if applicable the operating system of your computer and name of your access provider.
We process the data indicated for the following purposes:
- To ensure that the website can complete a connection properly
- To evaluate system security and stability and
- For other administrative purposes.
b) When using our contact form
If you have questions of any kind, you may contact us using the contact form provided on our website. You will be required to provide a valid e-mail address, so we know who the inquiry comes from and can answer it. Further information may be provided voluntarily.
We process data for the purpose of contact with us based on your freely granted consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. a GDPR.
2. Transmission of data
Your personal data is never transmitted to third parties for reasons other than the following. We only transmit your personal data to third parties if:
- you have granted your express consent for us to do so under Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. a GDPR,
- transmission is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f GDPR to assert, exercise, or defend against legal claims, and there is no reason to assume that you would have an outweighing protected interest in not transmitting your data.
- we are obligated by law to transmit the data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. c GDPR, insofar as this is legally permitted and necessary in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. b GDPR and for carrying out the contractual relationship.
3. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies,” text files saved on the user’s computer that facilitate an analysis of your use of our website. The information provided by these cookies regarding the user’s use of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, the user’s IP address will, however, be shortened within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states in the Agreement on the European Economic Area before this transfer. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA, where it will be shortened. IP anonymisation is active on this website. Google will use this information to evaluate user site usage, create reports regarding website activity, and complete additional services associated with the user's internet use for the website operator.
The IP addresses transferred by your browser as part of Google Analytics are not associated with other data from Google. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings in their browser software accordingly; we would, however, like to inform users that in this case you will not be able to use the full extent of all functions on our website. Users can, additionally, prohibit the collection of the data created by cookies and related to their use of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google and Google’s processing of this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link. http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, or in browsers on mobile devices, please click the Settings icon below to manage tracking options.
4. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information regarding your personal data processed by us according to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information on the purposes of processing, categories of personal information, categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, planned storage terms, the existence of a right to correct, delete, restrict processing, or object to use of your data, the existence of a right to submit complaints, the origin of your data if we did not collect it, as well as regarding the use of automated decision-making processes and profiling, and any meaningful information on the details thereof;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR,you can request the prompt rectification of your personal data we have saved that is incorrect or incomplete;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR, you can request the deletion of your personal data we have saved, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right of free expression and information, or fulfill a legal obligation, or unless processing is required in the public interest or to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR, you can request the restriction of processing for your personal data, insofar as you dispute the correctness of the data, or the data processing is illegal, but you object to its deletion and we no longer require the data, although you require the data to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common, and machine-readable format or request its transmission to another controller;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, you have the right to revoke any consent you have granted to us at any time. If you do so, we will no longer be able to carry out data processing based on this consent in the future, and complaints may be submitted to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. Typically, you can contact the supervisory authority at your place of residence or workplace, or at our headquarters for this purpose.
5. Your right to object
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, according to Art. 21 GDPR, to submit objections to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so based on your specific situation, or if you are objecting to direct advertisements. In the latter case, you have a general right to object and may exercise it without indicating any particular situation with us.
If you would like to assert your right to object or right to submit complaints, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Data security
When you visit our website, we use the popular SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer) on our website in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Typically, this is 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we instead use 128 bit v3 technology. You can tell whether individual pages of our website are transmitted in an encrypted manner because you will see the image of a key or lock symbol in your browser's bottom status bar.
Furthermore, we use suitable technical or organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, and against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously revised in response to technological development.
7. Updates and changes to this Data Privacy Declaration
This Data Privacy Declaration is currently valid and was last updated in May of 2018.
We may need to amend this Data Privacy Declaration due to further developments of our website and services, or due to changed legal or official regulations. You can always access and print out our current Data Privacy Declaration at our website.